Saturday, October 9, 2021

Wearing my shoes So much you'd deduce Want me to tie the laces?


 



My poems are like Dostoevsky's and I am part of the book idiot with bilateral temporal lobe tumour.


In my tattered shoes


Endless thoughts, endless dreams, endless blues


‘I don’t mind admitting I’m down-hearted'


Blue and down-hearted


Back where all started …


"When I was just a little girl


I asked my mother, what will I be"


Futures not us to see said she


Quick-witted, talkative showing how you feel about people 


In the way that your witty communication with them. 


Being sympathetic, encouraging quick-witted, talkative, 


Showing how you feel about people


 In the way that you communicate with them, being sympathetic while encouraging


Cheerfully understanding


Content eating on good times


 Enlightening to ignoring bad periods


Live my slice of my life


A world ended trudging across life


Wearing my shoes


So much you'd deduce


Want me to tie the laces?


A girl with a golden soul and good conduct was born 

She became older woman with her Mum scattered hounded and torn

Live life in the spirit of dedication for the welfare of humanity.

Any selfless act performed for the welfare of creation may be termed as sacrifice.

Nothing comes without a price,

Those who gladly give up paradise


 Live life in the spirit of dedication for the welfare of humanity. 

We should not live life just to fulfil our own selfish desires but should extend our help and cooperation to others in the society. 

‘Do unto others as you wish to be done by.’

Selfish are object of pity so loathsome 

People who do distinction so loathsome 


Correctness of behavior

Gettin to the paper

Can my illness be my savior?

Petty thoughts, injury, insult

Offensive base insult and humility


Your strength and your fragility…

But I have ability


No sympathy, no charity

Is simply a small heart reality.

As most people say "No financial help ..sorry!!"

So live in the moment
Not being influenced by any comment;
Enjoying the perfection of the magical moment
As stars comment
Burn out the galaxy bright
Hurtling towards the goal like a meteorite
Blazing your own trail

Nobody is immortal,
 Everyone has his own expiration date.
 The closer you get to death,
 The more intensely you live. 
Only when you are coping with a somewhat death sentence.

 You shall try to live a self-indulgent life before realizing that this does not fulfill the meaning of existence. 
That shouldn't happen in life.

A Warrior fights the battle of life ---
All its dreadful possibilities without a whit of fear 
Without thinking that it’s unfair. 
Before we are inevitably visited by death 
 Thrust to total chaos A warrior’s mind gracefully dances to the rhythm of the music of creation and life.
 Thus, A Warrior Dies Dancing, That’s Who I Am… 

The upshot is life belongs to us but we belong to death
 Meanwhile dance away the time you get with all your heart ❤️


From a wounded warrior who battles throughout life.

No comments:

Post a Comment