Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Neither pessimistic nor paranoid- just be optimistic about life

 


I don't know where I am going but I am on my way

Believing what my heart tells not what others say


We all have a great inner power

With the freshness of newly opened flower

What makes life feel like hell is our expectation that it ought to feel like heaven

 


Aside from manmade ideologies marvel at the hands evident in the creation everywhere

Its Cosmic craftsmanship, extraordinary specialized refinement, of course, is the craftsmanship

Hearken  beautiful melodies vibrating in the pregnant world

Cosmos grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, but in the Cosmic project I have a unique membership


Life grants me the best awkward and at horrible a form of war

Reaching the fullest flower of intelligence, personality, and pluck

It's an optimistic wave of a magic wand

Someday

In a positive beneficial way

The good omen is truly taking a turn

By inner power and strength of luck


Do you think I frighten

I have but one Cosmic position

You call it life

Life is mostly froth and bubble

Two things stand like stone

Kindness in others trouble

Courage in your own


We are part of the cosmos

 And cosmos in us 

Nitrogen in our DNA, Calcium in our bones and teeth Carbon, the basic unit for organic molecules

We're made in the interiors of collapsing stars

We are the stardust



Cosmic powers grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change,

 The courage to change the things I can, 

And the wisdom to know the difference


Only pessimists like jaques-disillusioned and satirical with Their observation of life, say about stages of life.


Optimism can make us do anything.

Steer clear pessimism

Easy enough to say 

It is easy enough to say that a pessimist is a person afflicted with an incurable case of sulking, melancholy, sullenness depression

A flicker of madness about eternal life

And immortal life

Think of moment as a death - a life truly ended


Determination to be the giving shape to one's own life

On someone subconscious level confused

Shadow of the as yet unknown

Perennially optimistic way

Optimism amplified by wild desperation

Turns out to be unfailing optimism

Neither pessimistic nor paranoid

Life was a matter of daily struggle

 Pulling apart the horrible puzzle

It's easy to worry in a world of trouble

Hope springs eternal

To a defiantly optimistic

But I survived a hellish jaunt

 For which there was no map or previously beaten path.

 I am not lucky to be surrounded by supportive, loving, and Optimistic family and friends,

With loneliness and solitude by my side

 My Wondermum helped me

To the potty and pee, mind you. 

Soldier on said she " you are an experiment of the Cosmos"

Hey, I am not dotty



This may not be the best of all possible universes

But it may prove to be one of the simplest- Heisenberg"


No comments:

Post a Comment