Sunday, May 2, 2021

Salute to my mother



 


Life is  a Wonderful illuminated journey

Where Every hour is a precious boon

Every breath is a mercy


Life is just a river

Nothing will last forever


I've woken up to chase my dreams

With a flaw in my genes

Well, now how time passed enduring every now and then it seems

In the traumatic permanent pain in grief and poverty

Living without equality


But I never woke up with screams

Life is very scientific like a series of dreams

You can see stars that gleams

 Life changed by one surgery following the other

I faced few in the twilight zone living on the edge, I never bother


Salute to my mother

Weaving dreams propelled my desire to live

She's the holy God philosopher

Heaven's harbinger

May she be with me forever

Leave the world together 


Helps heal my growing tumor

With laughter and humor.

Even the stubborn ones disappear

Sitting I pondered

What an interesting and complex case I might be

Well, I am a medical curiosity.


Life is a gift, a challenge to be met with courage

Not with sad eyes discouraged

As Mum yells cheerful encouragement

Life with a fairy tale

O my weary struggle! silent  dubious, fearful

And hopes are strong and will prevail.


Life is an adventure not for fear and the weak

As my mother speaks

Every sorrow misfortune I dare it

Overcome it


Whenever I hear any turbulence

If I lose my balance

Mum  supports me now and forevermore because I belong to her

2 comments: