Saturday, May 1, 2021

Burden for all


 Sitting in a lonely place at the pinnacle of pain 
Which never turns off but comes again
From one form to another
The dreadful illness that bother
She winks doesn't bother 


Oh! Restless and suffering 
Nobody to provide soothing thought and from my inward blasted hope spring
Toil and woe because there's no way of healing
Love and understanding has a restorative quality
It's hard to express to the healthy
Nobody try to learn understand and be amazing


My stars don't do any judgment bringing down pluck
My evil luck

Made me a jinx
I have to care because blaming, roaring one thinks
Methinks getting love is a rare opportunity
I cry and beg a thousand apology

I've walked for miles my feet are hurting
When life brings the day uncertain
I find nobody to share my burden

Soul stinging
Abused certain
I am no longer living 

No comments:

Post a Comment