Friday, May 28, 2021

Kindness and support required for rare disease vHL and Covid 19

 




https://www.impactguru.com/fundraiser/support-to-payel-bhattacharya

*Help Payel Bhattacharya raise funds to fight Covid* 


My name is Payel Bhattacharya and I am raising funds for my own treatment. I am suffering from Multiple pancreatic cysts. I am currently not admitted. The treatment is costing us 5,00,000 and we need funds to continue the treatment .We are unable to pay the required amount because we cannot afford such a huge amount. I request you to kindly contribute towards the treatment and help in this hour of need. Each contribution is important! 


*Read More:* http://impactguru.com/s/Wj0XkU


*Donate Here:* http://impactguru.com/s/t0ytzs


*Paytm Karo (Android Users Only):* http://impactguru.com/s/paytm-payel-bhattacharya-1


*NEFT / IMPS / RTGS*

*(From Banks in India only)*

===========================

Account number: 700701717172767

Account name: Payel Bhattacharya

IFSC code: YESB0CMSNOC

===========================


-------------------------------------

*UPI Handle:*

supportpayel15@yesbankltd

*Pay via GooglePay / PhonePe / UPI (Android Only):* http://impactguru.com/s/8doear

-------------------------------------

*Donations via Yes Bank UPI and Account Transfers are safe with ImpactGuru.*


*Indian tax benefits available*


-------------------------

I was diagnosed with a rare disease von Hippel-Lindau or VHL. It is a genetic form of cancer. VHL patients battle a series of tumours throughout their life. VHL may occur in up to 10 organs of the body also there is a possibility of neuroendocrine tumours.


Leptomeningeal dissemination of hemangioblastomas (HB) of the central nervous system (CNS) is extremely rare. Between 1902 and 2013, approximately 132 cases were reported.

Detecting and treating the condition of leptomeningeal hemangioblastoma without delay seems to help survival, though the number of patients analyzed is small. The most common cause of death is respiratory failure due to pontomedullary or cervical cord compression.



Early detection and aggressive management can enhance the prognosis of patients with CNS leptomeningeal dissemination of HBs. Imaging surveillance, by contrast-enhanced spinal or brain MRI, should be considered in patients with a large amount of tumor bleeding during initial surgery.


After 2017 I also have a chronic ischemic brain. Cerebral ischemia or brain ischemia, and when there isn’t enough blood flow to the brain leading to limited oxygen supply it may lead to the death of brain tissue, or ischemic stroke.

The electrons can be made to strike a tungsten target within the head of the accelerator to create a beam of photons (or “X-rays”). These X-ray beams are then directed at the site of cancer. Photons have no charge or mass and can be regarded as small packets of energy. Photons deposit their energy along the entire path that they travel through the body. Therefore, a beam of X-rays irradiates not only the area of the tumour but also the healthy tissue that the beam encounters on its way towards the tumour and beyond the tumour. X-rays used for treating cancer usually do not stop within the body. X-rays travel right through you. On the other hand, proton beam therapy is delivered by larger, much more expensive accelerators called cyclotrons and synchrotrons.

A proton beam directed at a tumour travels in a straight trajectory towards its target, gives off most of its energy at a defined depth called the Bragg peak, and then stops. While X-rays often deposit more energy within the healthy tissues of the body than within the tumour.



Not to worsen the condition further, I sought the help of Dr Jalali




I have no income. I write for Times of India digital without honorarium and my mother who is a pensioner draws barely enough pension to feed and clothe us, leave alone pay for my medical expenses. Friends donate who think I should live more and write more . I have a profound knowledge in medical science which Dr Guleria, Dr Arvinder Singh Soin, Dr Sanjiv Saigal, Dr Ishita Sen acknowledges. 


Currently I am suffering from a serious multiple brain tumors which has been reported globally from 1902-2013 only 132 cases and I am the first one in India. The small tumors floating around in the fluid used for cushioning the brain and spine tend to compress all the nerves that come their way. Hence the first nerve to be compressed was the optico-hypothalamic nerve which made me blind with right eye even after radiation therapy. The next time it became bilateral trigeminal nerve. I got a cyberknife on 17/3/2020 but the left nerve is not done, hence it feels like someone is holding a bare electric cable against my cheeks or any part of the face. 


After this cyberknife I got a swallowing problem. The cranial nerves associated with the swallowing process are the trigeminal (V), facial (VII), glossopharyngeal (IX), vagus (X), accessory (XI) - usually not considered - and hypoglossal (XII). 

It should be emphasized that the structures involved in the swallowing process are pairs, both anatomically and/or functionally, due to the dual-side innervation. 

Anatomically unique, the tongue, palate, pharynx, and larynx are functional pairs, each side having independent innervation.


The mutation of the gene is confirmed in an AIIMS research and I am supposed to get neuroendocrine tumours but there were multiple cysts in pancreas already. They blocked the exocrine functions ( enzymes) and for a couple of months I had to run to the bathroom after every meal. After Creon SD microgranules were prescribed my diarrhea feels better but you can confirm it is around Rs 3000 and lasts for only 3 days. My immunosuppressants for liver transplant is delivered by Panacea Biotech.

 I am supposed to get neuroendocrine tumours but there were multiple cysts in pancreas already. They blocked the exocrine functions ( enzymes) and for a couple of months I had to run to the bathroom after every meal. After Creon SD microgranules were prescribed my diarrhea feels better but you can confirm it is around Rs 3000 and lasts for only 3 days. My immunosuppressants for liver transplant is delivered by Panacea Biotech. Currently I can't stand for long, gait problems and electricity flows through the right leg. Also my bladder and bowel control is lost. All these can be to some extent treated with proton therapy and chemotherapy.

 I called my brother to help me look after Mum because at 68 she developed mild Covid from the society being a hotspot and by collecting the deliveries of medicines or food kept in the bag hanging on the door. Perhaps some delivery men might be Covid positive and she collected stuff after an hour but aSARS-CoV-2 remained viable in aerosols throughout the duration of in experiments (3 hours), with a reduction in infectious titer from 103.5 to 102.7 TCID50 per litre of air. This reduction was similar to that observed with SARS-CoV-1, from 104.3 to 103.5 TCID50 per millilitre. 

Because from 18/3/2020 we are under voluntary isolation and just Mum collects the deliveries hanging on the bag outside the door after the person has gone for over an hour.


CT count or cyclic threshold is inversely proportional to the viral load..more than 30 considered very low infectivity..less than 20 high infectivity..20 - 30 moderate infection.

Said Dr. Ishita B Sen

Nuclear Medicine

Director & Head

Dr. Ishita B Sen is a Nuclear Medicine Physician with 20 years experience, having worked in various hospitals across Delhi – NCR., She takes special interest in Nuclear Oncology and Radionuclide Therapy Sende. She also treats Covid

On 4th May while I was taking my breakfast and medicines without a mask Mansi Aggarwal barged in the closed doors of my room screaming I ought to die right now because who will account for my brother if he falls ill? And charged towards me with great force. She had Covid with a high viral load.

Doctors have also strongly suggested that solely relying on testing as a safeguard can make people 'lax' and take other safety measures, such as mask-wearing and social distancing lightly, which could be the two biggest factors which can spike up infections. Remember, the tests are a preventive measure and only effective, as long as you put in place other security measures.


Brother's spouse out of apathy barged in the closed doors of my room screaming I ought to die right now because who will account for my brother if he falls ill? And charged towards me with great force. Saying that she bashed me while I was eating breakfast and without a mask.


Ma had symptoms before 28th April and from 28th she started Augmentin Duo 625 then Dr Ishita Sen prescribed Azythromycin because of headache and congested nose. With my immune system turned off I didn't get any symptoms. Only after Madam Mansi hit me and said without a mask I should die right now within 3 days I got high 

D dimer and CRP but no antibody. Antigen couldn't be tested because it might hurt my throat. Bilateral trigeminal nerve, vagus, Hypoglossal, Glossopharyngeal, facial, auditory are all compressed by tumours.

She was completely aware of my life threatening diseases and immunocompromised state due to a liver transplant, so she wanted to infect me so that I would definitely die. 

Within 3 days I developed symptoms of Covid.


  • Even though RT-PCR is the gold standard, we have known from Day 1 that there’s a 30 percent chance of it to be inaccurate. Moreover, when the testing kits are developed, the scientists pick up those parts of virus which are least prone to mutate, therefore this could be a reason behind the false-negatives.
  •  The second reason for this could be that the viral load in your body is so less that its not getting detected in the RT-PCR test, as per experts.
  • The sample collection, transportation as well as the overburden of the cases, wherein the labs are not able to complete the analysis of the sample, plays a major role in the quality of tests, Dr Mahajan explained.

Next, repeat your RT-PCR test in 2-3 days, and take advise of your doctor to get a CT scan, says Dr Ray.

Blood tests at times are a good marker of inflammation and they can also give you and your doctor an idea of what is going on in your body, in particular, the C-reactive protein and the D dimer. Both of them are said to be a good testing ground for understanding what is happening in your body.



The RT-PCR test was not done in my case because I have Trouble swallowing food and medicines, Here I'd like to state The cranial nerves associated with the swallowing process are the trigeminal (V), facial (VII), glossopharyngeal (IX), vagus (X), accessory (XI) - usually not considered - and hypoglossal (XII). 

"Ur antibody level is low..which can occur 


1.early in disease


 2.low viraemia 


3.immunocompromised state"

Said Dr. Ishita B Sen

Nuclear Medicine

Director & Head


Dr. Ishita B Sen is a Nuclear Medicine Physician

Ma had symptoms before 28th April and from 28th she started Augmentin Duo 625 then Dr Ishita Sen prescribed Azythromycin because of headache and congested nose. Even with my immune system turned off I didn't get any symptoms.


 Only after Madam Mansi hit me and said without a mask I should die right now within 3 days I got high D dimer and CRP but no antibody. Antigen couldn't be tested as   both Naso and Oropharyngeal samples collected. If have problem in nasopharyngeal then it can be done in Oropharyngeal sample and it might hurt my throat.  Bilateral trigeminal nerve, vagus, Hypoglossal, Glossopharyngeal, facial, auditory are all compressed by tumours.

My mother is sitting and crying in front of the temple inside the house. Despite her precautions and maintaining distance I got Covid and I am now on the verge of uncertainty. In 2008 I had a liver transplant because multiple tumours were displacing and compressing the vital vessels. My father gave me a new lease of life gasping for breath with 80% heart blocked and then passed away leaving us Homeless and penniless. We spent days in dire poverty where we never knew how to get food next day. 

May is VHL awareness month and I appeal to you that help me in need. 

After getting 15 surgeries I can't give up on living. With leptomeningeal hemangioblastomas and Covid with immune system turned off I am at a high risk but I love life and my mother. I don't want to leave so early.

 I don't worry. I am not just struggling, I am a warrior. Worrying is a full-time job, requiring a 24 hour work a day, every day, you worry when you wake up, while in work, when you eat, even while you dream. Instead of a worrier woe-man, I chose to be a Warrior Princess, yes that's who I am.

  


A Warrior princess I am, 

I wage wars with head held high, 

A warrior, never afraid of wounds, 

A Warrior dies dancing that’s who I am.


















No comments:

Post a Comment