Friday, May 14, 2021

Unimaginable violence is an emollient to the ego

 



I'm afraid I can't keep silence 

When there's a lot of violence

To say " Die this moment"

Whereon the stars in secret influence comment;

Taking a precious thing, a merry old soul, 

 Woman who dares rise to her feet boldly claim

For either fortune or fame

How envy blots their name!

A twist in the air

Conspiring with Satan, prince of the power

Tried rupture, the same devour,

A violent wind hit the surface

Blows up the mask

Thunder and the sound of silence

The random violence

Provide adequate evidence


Men can be phantasmagorically, violent

Unspeakably violent


The slow-witted  all ran after his wife,

Who had a cutting off lives with a carving knife.


Well-oiled and primed for the murder



Why would I want to take any life?

He asked his a-weepin', lovin' wife.

With sluttish aspiration of an attention seeker

The sinful creature shows herself psychologically weaker

Drawn to high plans of luxury became a house

Wife


Experts have also strongly suggested that solely relying on testing as a safeguard can make people 'lax' and take other safety measures, such as mask-wearing and social distancing lightly, which could be the two biggest factors which can spike up infections. Remember, the tests are a preventive measure and only effective, as long as you put in place other security measures.


  • SARS-CoV, which causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). The incubation period for SARS is usually 2 to 7 days trusted Source, but it can be up to 10 days in some people.

  • MERS-CoV, which causes Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). The incubation period for MERS-CoV is between 2 and 14 days trusted Source, with 5 to 6 days being average.


The bottom line

Most people who develop COVID-19 start noticing symptoms within 2 to 14 days after being exposed to the novel coronavirus known as SARS-CoV-2. On average, it takes about 5 days to develop symptoms, but this may change as we learn more about the virus.


Mansi Aggarwal thought I ought to die right now because who will account for my brother if he falls ill. 

Saying that she bashed me while I was eating breakfast and without a mask.


I put it up in my status


 Arindam my you are at a threat from your lovely love while I am dying Arindam Bhattacharjee and you are a killer of your mother and sister



Death is knocking on doors and the way I was treated doctors are astounded. 


When she hit me because my brother has to live but who will account for my death?

Ravindrra Singh of ABP news who started their career together with a True crime serial " Sansani" commented


"Dear Payel Bhattacharya your brother Arindam is a good friend of mine... I just want to say that we all go through bad patches in life but family altercations and disputes must not be dragged on social platforms.. yes you are a very intelligent person and a warrior but I humbly want remind that not all the fights are fought on facebook .. your brother is a good boy he has always fulfilled his duties, he is married lives in mumbai and leads a very humble life he doesn't have a permanent job yet he supports you and your mother pays 20,000 rupees as monthly rent for your house his mumbai house rent is steeper then delhi you can imagine how difficult it is to survive in bombay with a family.. but he is managing .. had they not been worried about you and mother why would they risked their lives by flying to delhi in this pandemic situation to see you and mother on one call.. this is a very difficult time for everyone .. and being a warrior who else can understand this better than you .. yes being a rare VHL cancer patient life having gone through 15 surgeries is very difficult for you it has made you a little bitter and harsh as well but that doesn't mean your brother is not fighting in his life  he and his wife are also struggling and these petty family altercations are making things worse for everyone .. no matter how many allegations you charge them with they are not going to stop supporting you and his mother.."

Doesn't he realise a rich wife changes all responsibilities.

This is not a family dispute. It is violence against a woman who fought cancer throughout life and is very serious with brain tumours and Pancreatic issues. Ever heard of Irrfan Khan? "Ravindrra Singh and Chander Shekhar Sharma you don't understand science don't comment. I will complain against you as accessories"…I commented to stop them from igniting Arindam more.  Chandler Shekhar Sharma confessed he doesn't understand Science and English just like Mr Arri told me about forging their Covid report over WhatsApp call. Chander Shekhar Sharma& Family blocked me on Facebook because I accused them of supporting a criminal who has subtly taken my life. With my immune system turned off would I recover from Covid ever????

As per the rent, we have lived in lousy houses and he started paying rent only for this house he himself chose because of the court notice by which the landlord evicted us while I had kidney cancer. Before that everything was arranged by literally begging. Begging continues because he said he can't keep his promise to Father and can't pay for my treatment/ food/ electricity and water bill. Only rent. As if he's doing a favour to mother and sister.  This transmutation of slow-witted Arindam Bhattacharjee to Arri became more pronounced after marriage.


Who is Arri? He's called Arri by his cinematographer friends and he tries producing an anglicised impact by calling Mom. It's all about style and glamour.


But he's not the brother I grew up with. When he was beaten up by the shady uncle who said filthy words like " bastard, scoundrel and rascal". He said my parents haven't taught me to use filthy language. 

Yet he came to look after Mum because of her illness and was constantly shouting beyond the door that I should open the door. Why? They were wearing PPE suits and have travelled from Bombay to Delhi he will be carrying the pandemic virus. When Ma opened the door he shouted: "Bastard, rascal" to Ma. 


He's a disgrace as a son! Calling his ailing septuagenarian mother such filthy stuff.


 


Arindam Bhattacharjee screaming in a wild way broke the shield with which mother protects me saying we are asking him to leave from the house of which he pays the rent.




 He only pays rent and not bearing or accepting his responsibilities towards his mother and ailing sister. Nothing for my medical expenses for a rare disease after marriage with Mansi Aggarwal who is in actuality an attention seeker and tried her best to snatch my brother from us. Arindam doesn't care about anyone else's life but his own. He's terribly afraid of death and advancing age.

 I called him to help me look after Mum because at 68 she developed mild Covid from the society being a hotspot or by collecting the deliveries of medicines or food kept in the bag hanging on the door. Perhaps some delivery men might be Covid positive and she collected stuff after an hour but aSARS-CoV-2 remained viable in aerosols throughout the duration of our experiment (3 hours), with a reduction in infectious titer from 103.5 to 102.7 TCID50 per litre of air. This reduction was similar to that observed with SARS-CoV-1, from 104.3 to 103.5 TCID50 per millilitre. Because from 18/3/2020 we are under voluntary isolation and just Mum collects the deliveries hanging on the bag outside the door after the person has gone for over an hour.


He doesn't understand I asked him to leave for peace and calm. Not continued screaming and banging the door.


We, mother and daughter, have always fought and will die together if such situations occur.


Mansi Aggarwal already tried to attack physically which has affected Mum's mental health. Because my reports don't look good. CRP, D-Dimer are high 


On top of It my transplanted liver has been affected, for which father gasping with 80℅ heart blockage accomplished it and gave me a new lease of life under Dr Arvinder Singh Soin and team.

   Time, karma will take care of her. No need for a brother who upon entering calls bastard rascal and his love who said I have to die now


Ma had symptoms before 28th April and from 28th she started Augmentin Duo 625 then Dr Ishita Sen prescribed Azythromycin because of headache and congested nose. With my immune system Turned off I didn't get any symptoms. Only after Madam fancy hit me and said without a mask I should die right now within 3 days I got High D dimer and CRP but no antibody. Antigen couldn't be tested because it might hurt my throat. Bilateral trigeminal nerve, vagus, Hypoglossal, Glossopharyngeal, facial, auditory are all compressed by tumours.


"Ur antibody level is low..which can occur

1.early in disease

2.low viraemia

3.immunocompromised state"


Said Dr. Ishita B Sen

Nuclear Medicin

Director & Head

Dr. Ishita B Sen is a Nuclear Medicine Physician with 20 years experience, having worked in various hospitals across Delhi – NCR., She takes special interest in Nuclear Oncology and Radionuclide Therapy Sende

She also treats Covid.


I have to keep fighting!!! I am going to keep fighting even with serious health issues against mean, cruel,  vicious people who say I didn't mean to kill you after the killing has occurred.


Anybody can help me with the fight?



A Covid 19 from the hitter,  who intended to kill. It's horrendous.


Chander Shekhar Sharma said if she intended to kill how come you are alive? 



Because this chair and table acted as a buffer.


Arindam supported her 2 aggressive attacks by telling me actually she's thinking of my health. He is mortally afraid of death and aging.


Smarty Surrender Sharma commented "Dear Payel, I understand that you are agitated at this movement. But do remember those moments of life where we all have stood for you. It's not that we do not care about you. We have always loved you and have tried our best to stand by your side. I am not trying to support Arindam. We have been with you throughout these years I am asking you not to lose your temper too much. Rest you are a good girl and you know better how to take care of yourself. And I believe your brother Arindam no matter what is the only person who will stand by you forever."

Aha! You just put me in an ola from Medanta and send us back home, didn't even accompany me after the back to back surgeries!


I have shared it before the incubation period of Covid is 2-14 days and you don't have any liberty to meet people if you test negative once.


I need to get the test done and the following treatments. 


I wrote one you can't give a life then you don't have the right to take one. But Mansi Aggarwal  did. Arindam Bhattacharjee and Chander Shekhar Sharma  supported. 


Being Fit, happy, content, untroubled and willfully ignorant of many troubles that can befall humankind all of the above and Ravindrra Singh  said it's a family affair, well then murder is a family affair.




I penned this poem after my cyberknife on 17/3/2020 but it seems laudable after being bashed and gifted Covid




All these occasion was no joyful or family quarrel it is only because of



Madam fancy 11 years ago




This is how Mum cares for me and has reduced our contact and proximity.Ma had symptoms before 28th April and from 28th she started Augmentin Duo 625 then Dr Ishita Sen prescribed Azythromycin because of headache and congested nose. With my immune system Turned off I didn't get any symptoms back then. Only after Madam fancy hit me and said without a mask I should die. If Ma had an incubation period of 2-14 days I would have gotten it long ago , before their arrival. Within 3 days I got High d dimer and CRP but no antibody. Antigen couldn't be tested because it might hurt my throat. Bilateral trigeminal nerve, vagus, Hypoglossal, Glossopharyngeal, facial, auditory are all compressed by tumours.

"I am not trying to downplay the horrendous experience you had with your sister-in-law which was unbelievable.
Have you considered that contracting COVID from your dear Mum is a possibility despite all the precautions you were taking?
I can only think that the visit from your sister-in-law and brother was done with very bad intentions.
How are you coping - any improvement in your Mum and you?"

Mum has improved. She's doing household chores as usual. But she's still taking case of wearing 2 N95 masks, helmet shield and gloves while serving my food.











According to Doctors her infection is very less and in 3 days she'll be fine. Her CT value was 21.05 and now it's 28. Whereas Madam Fancy detected negative after long infection but I have no proof about Arindam confessing forging their Covid report before coming to Delhi on a Whatsapp call.

Ah! If only my room had a CCTV surveillance! I could give solid proof but who will believe like I lack fear I consider lying a sin.

Experts have also strongly suggested that solely relying on testing as a safeguard can make people 'lax' and take other safety measures, such as mask-wearing and social distancing lightly, which could be the two biggest factors which can spike up infections. Remember, the tests are a preventive measure and only effective, as long as you put in place other security measures.

Madam fancy thought I ought to die right now but Mr potato you are at a threat from your lovely love while I am dying Arindam Bhattacharjee and you are a killer of your mother and sister.


CT count or cyclic threshold is inversely proportional to the viral load..more than 30 considered very low infectivity..less than 20 high infectivity..20 - 30 moderate infection- Dr. Ishita B Sen
Nuclear Medicine
Director & Head
Dr. Ishita B Sen is a Nuclear Medicine Physician with 20 years experience, having worked in various hospitals across Delhi – NCR., She takes special interest in Nuclear Oncology and Radionuclide Therapy Sen






Even blocked my writing penchant. This blog is very useful for me. It contains what I encounter in life and also I can send my history of disease to the doctors via this blog.





My mother is sitting and crying in front of the temple inside the house that despite her precautions and maintaining distance I got Covid and I have uncertainty

She called him through my phone and told him a kulangar, or black sheep, and disgrace.

She was crying that if anything happens to me she won't live without me which hurt me a lot.

Investigating officer is ASI Naresh.


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to read this, dunno what to say only hope and pray you all stay united and stay strong in these very difficult times, you all need each other as a pillar of support, my thoughts with y'll. Tc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will never happen unc because of her I got Covid and my transplanted liver for which my father did a great job giving me a new lease of life gasping with 80% heart blocked is effected by virus. There is no certainly I would live. Ma said he are a disgrace as a son and how dare the woman say I have to die right now!!! Ma is angry and worried about me. The reason for which father gave up his life has been dishonoured. Fate and my isn't a debate will take care of me. All doctors are worried.

      Delete