Saturday, October 15, 2022

Life is like an echo

 Life has many pretty song


Physically weaker with mind strong




 My eager combat and real fight


For what's wrong from what's right




Thoughts swirl in my mind


I seek till I find


As thoughts entwined 


I write what conquer my mind


Till my eyes go blind




The more I express my unquenchable thirst for life


In my troubles and strife


Under a surgeon's knife


Countless times


Chasing me throughout my life


But the helpful plunging knife



Longer my life 


Did you ever see such a thing in your life?


To overcome the tragedies,

To survive the hardest times.

To face those moments filled with pain,

And to manage I need the kind 

With the protectors' mind




Life is like an echo
Shout out
Send the sound
Comes with back
Reverberate, resound
What you sow
You reap
You give even when you know that person can't give back 
You get from Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment