Saturday, October 15, 2022

Life

 



From childhood, I have not been as others were


I never enjoyed hop-skip-jump that's for sure,


Being sick girl lookin' for the doctor's cure


In my adolescence couldn't satisfy my


Desire to fly


Interests hobbies passions weird desires


Do you ever wonder just what God requires?


Given just one life to face things where everyone conspires


Put me in a life of big mess


Without any play-fellow thinking


Terribly lonely I am need some solicitude against the deluge of solitude


Paternal solicitude was quite indefatigable


Father wasn't tough and able


With faith heart' blockage


Gasping for air


With whole world's a-watchin'


Peeking out and stare


His efforts nobody in the world could compare


Gave her daughter a new lease of life


When the commander, solver of every problem died


And passed away

In the rhythm of ebb and tide of eternal time


I got my ineradicable place in the universe


Alone in endless, stillness, calmness of the universe


Life after death


Spirit or soul


Is there in every culture.


The great cycle of life and death


Seem as vague and hazy like a dream.




Darkness would wrap itself around me,


filling me with a veritable ecstasy of emptiness




If when I die I will live again,


And some thinking, feeling,


Remembering part of me will continue.



Despite the ancient and worldwide


Cultural traditions that cultural beliefs


They mystify and bring relief



Asserting an afterlife, immortality


In ancient Mesopotamia, Egyptians, Hebrew, Greek, Romans, Old testament, The Gita, Chinese, Tantric, Anglo-Saxon



It feels like a formation of beliefs, wishful thinking,


If it was really true no matter what


And I can trust my gut


The door is slammed shut



I could satisfy my deep interests and ambitions


Only if I had proof the authenticity of the traditions



But if it's an endless dreamless sleep


A shadow so deep;


My passion would remain a forlorn hope


Fulfillment of my wishes has no scope



This perspective has given me


A little extra motivation to stay alive!


Thrive and survive



In our vulnerability,


Looking Death in the eye


Don't make me breathe a sigh


Being grateful for every day


The brief but magnificent opportunity


Life grants


Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of this astonishing universe



Not a dream or spiritual fantasy




Karma says if you want happiness in life, never be an owner of love be a donor of love



No comments:

Post a Comment