Saturday, October 15, 2022

Capre Diem

 




Fatal misdiagnosis is my other name


How I am alive and well, although without any complaint of breathing problems and cramping abdomen


medical puzzle, and to solve the mystery






Courage is mine, and I have mystery;


Wisdom was mine, l I have plenty of mastery

The woman told me to embrace winter




Not knowing I am December born




I carry winter in my right pocket




Fifteen times have taken it out and kissed the cold lips




Enjoying the twilight.



I had so many life threatening surgeries, especially the chemotherapy for metastatic NET cancer and my realisation of Memento Mori started very long ago.



.


I had so many life threatening surgeries, especially the chemotherapy for metastatic  NET cancer and my realisation of Memento Mori   started very  long ago.


Hence Capre Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment