Saturday, October 15, 2022

Alive not existing

 



Life has to be large not lengthy

When the risen sun is too bright in your loosing eye

Spirit soared like indomitable eagle 

Creation is something regal, Something noble

 

Until the world itself couldn't contain the joyous soul

The Merry old soul

Is out of control

Like rushing seatides senses are out of control

With dreams are beyond control.

As life unroll

Takes its toll

Strangle the song 

As I sing loud and sing it strong

Walking the lane that I went was so long, long, long,


Going down in the valley and sing my silent song

Singing it loud and strong

Marching along the night very long



Scaling the height

With full reliance to find light

You can't stop me until the universe swallows me whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment