Sunday, January 17, 2021

Journey through the dark labyrinths of life.

 





Despite facing a death sentence, why don't I feel sadness?

I wake up every morning after facing the intense debilitating night in madness,

Waking up without anxiety or fear of my plight I don't gripe

I feel a cranky fadness,

In my default mode of happiness,

I don't dread discouraging words, because they are tripe.

As I swam the seas in the pouring rain

Soaking up the magic

Feeling ecstatic 

Without complain

With waves of thought filling and lighting up my brain

Rain or shine without dwaddle or delay

Traversed the wonderful illuminated journey

Where there is no kindness, no mercy

Cherishing my fragile life 

Walking  with an erect head 

Never stooping and honoring my self-respect

Walking holding mum's hand

Here I stand

I will never fall

As  I stand tall

While demons and monsters

Of fairy tale

Condemn and assail

Fraudsters and imposters

We conquer 

Those who amp up our strife

We don't feel dread

Taking out the sword shining in the sunlight

Forging ahead

We fight

We don't quit or stop what we are performing

It's heartwarming how without mourning

We carry on

Finding it difficult to forgive

Their shortcomings and faults

The forces of evil with defiance and mortality

Can't wait to immobilize us

Hollow minds with high utterance

Disdainful comment

By insensate people

With mind shut  like a clam

Who shall vamoose into netherland

Will be swept into shadowland

Engulfed in determination life goes on 

Those who adapt to change blend into the cosmos

Slowly fade away 

Don't trip or go astray

In a cyclic pattern of life and death

Are the principles of the heavens 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment